Referrals and Physician Relations
The Mays Cancer Center, home to UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson, knows that continuity of care is essential for patients, which is why our referral process is intended to be as direct as possible. We work to communicate appropriate feedback regarding a patient’s visit to the cancer center, and we provide the latest information about programs and services available for both patients and physicians.
Sr. Physician Relations Specialist
NOTE: For established and new patient appointments, call 210-450-1000.
Hematology and Medical Oncology Referral Line
Radiation Oncology Referral Line
Surgical Oncology Referral Line
Clinical Studies Referral Line
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Referral Line
Dermatologic Cancer Referral Line
Gynecologic Oncology Referral Line
Head and Neck Cancer Surgery Referral Line
Orthopaedic Oncology Referral Line
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Referral Line
Thoracic Oncology Referral Line
Genitourinary Oncology Referral Line
Checklist for Referring New Patients
- Demographic and insurance information
- All pathology reports
- Scan/Imaging reports and CD-all images in Dicom forms
- OP/procedure reports
- Prior Treatment Records Including Chemo & Colored Radiation
- Most recent labs
- Prior treatment records including chemotherapy and radiation
- Physician notes: Initial consultation note and last five progress notes
Are you a patient or family member looking for appointment information?
If you would like to request an appointment with a physician at the Mays Cancer Center, or if you are a new patient and have a direct referral from a physician, please call the main number: 210-450-1000.
- For information about cancer treatment or cancer trials at the center, please call: 210-450-1000
- Established patients with MyChart accounts can access appointments and other information directly through MyChart.
- Get directions or find information on parking: Map and parking information
Please download and complete the following forms: