Donors and volunteers play a crucial role in our mission to conquer cancer through research, prevention and treatment. Whether you volunteer your time or give a donation, every action makes a significant impact in the lives of our patients and their families. Your support sustains our leading cancer research, education and treatment, helping us provide compassionate care that fosters hope.
Why give to Mays Cancer Center?
Mays Cancer Center is at the forefront of cancer research. Through our research efforts, we’re able to provide leading education and patient care. But our work wouldn’t be possible without the help of caring donors like you.
People have many reasons for donating — here are some that may inspire you:
- Raising awareness for cancer research, education and prevention
- Funding programs in patient care for people in your local community
- Supporting advanced cancer research toward a cure
- Honoring or remembering a loved one through charity
- Building community with customers, members, employees and new audiences for your business
Why volunteer at Mays Cancer Center?
Your service can make all the difference for our patients, providing them with hope, courage and comfort. Our volunteers often find their service rewarding in many ways:
- Feeling a sense of satisfaction from helping people with cancer and their loved ones
- Enjoying serving others in a health care setting at the only National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated cancer center in Central and South Texas
- Sharing their talents where they are needed and appreciated
- Meeting other dedicated volunteers who share the same commitment to helping others
Donations and fundraising
Find out all the ways you can support Mays Cancer Center through donations and fundraising, including in-kind gifts and other ways to give.
Learn more about our available volunteer positions and requirements. Apply today to become a volunteer using the online form.
*We are currently not accepting volunteers due to COVID-19
Corporate and organizational giving
See all the opportunities available for corporate and organizational giving, including fundraisers, endowments and corporate gifts.