- About Us
- Cancer Care
- Our Cancer Programs
- Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Program
- Blood Cancer & Hematological Malignancy Program
- Blood Disorder (Hematology) Program
- Breast Cancer Program
- Cardio-Oncology Program
- Cancer Genetics Program
- Childhood Cancer Survivorship Program
- Endocrine Tumor Program
- Eye Cancer Program
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer Program
- Genitourinary Cancer Program
- Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Liver Tumor and Cancer Program
- Lung Cancer Program
- Neuro-Oncology (Brain Tumor) Program
- Neurofibromatosis Program
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Program
- Pediatric Oncology Program
- Pediatric Sarcoma Program
- Pediatric Thrombosis Program
- Radiation Oncology
- Sarcoma Cancer Program
- Skin Cancer Program
- New Surgical ClinTrial Recruiting Women with BRCA1
- Diagnosing Cancer
- Cancer Prevention and Screenings
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Hepatitis and Cancer
- HPV Vaccine and Screenings
- Liver Cancer Guidelines
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Prostate Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Tobacco Use and Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Endometrial (Uterine) Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Ovarian Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Sun and Skin Safety
- Cancer Treatments
- Cancer Types
- Our Cancer Programs
- Clinical Trials and Research
- Our Cancer Research Programs
- Mays Cancer Center Membership
- Mays Cancer Center Shared Resources
- Donate and Volunteer
- Patients and Families
- Doctors and Locations
Give to Mays Cancer Center
Since 1974, Mays Cancer Center, home to UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson Cancer Center, has given hope to people with cancer and their families. Your gifts transform our patients’ lives.
Every dollar counts. Invest in our groundbreaking research, leading-edge education and exceptional patient care.
As the only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center in Central and South Texas, Mays Cancer Center is pioneering cancer research in our local communities. Our physician-scientists bring recent advances to our patients, providing outstanding cancer care right in your community.
With your donation, we can continue our work developing innovative ways to treat and prevent cancer. Your gift today makes a difference for our patients now and in the future. It’s easy to donate to Mays Cancer Center:
Make a gift to Mays Cancer Center with a credit card at our secure donation page:
- Frequency: Set up your donation as a one-time or recurring gift each week, month, quarter or year.
- Honor or tribute: Recognize a loved one on a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion with an honor gift. You can also designate a tribute gift in memory of a loved one who has passed away.
- Donations for specific diseases: Learn more about how you can support cancer research by designating your donation for a specific type of cancer.
- Donations for specific clinics and programs: Direct your donation to clinics and programs of your choosing at Mays Cancer Center.
You can mail a check for a one-time donation:
- Make your check payable to Mays Cancer Center
- Mail your check to:
Mays Cancer Center
Office of Institutional Advancement, MC 7835
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900
Faculty and staff of UT Health San Antonio may donate in installments via automatic payroll deduction. Download, print and complete the payroll deduction form [PDF] and mail it to our address above.
Other ways to donate
We have many other ways you can give to Mays Cancer Center. To discuss these gifts, please call our team at 210-450-2020.
- In-kind gifts: We accept noncash gifts such as wigs and scarves for patients or tangible personal property such as educational materials or equipment.
- Tribute and honor gifts: The easiest way to make a tribute or honor donation is through our online donation page.
- Gifts of securities: You may receive tax benefits when you donate appreciated securities (investments that have increased in value) such as stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- Planned giving: You can make charitable gifts that take place during your lifetime or as part of your financial or estate plan. Find out more about planned giving.
- Endowments: This gift establishes a permanent fund that supports programs such as a fellowship, professorship or academic chair. Learn more about endowments at Mays Cancer Center.
- Naming opportunities: Create a lasting legacy through naming opportunities for buildings, laboratories, exam rooms, programs and additional areas.
- Cancer Center Cabinet: Donors who make gifts of $1,500 or more annually join our family of special cancer center supporters. Learn more about our Cabinet Fund and how to join the Cabinet.
Fundraising events increase awareness for cancer research and care while helping build community around a cause. You can participate in one of our community fundraising events. See our corporate and organizational giving page for fundraisers that benefit Mays Cancer Center.
Corporate and organizational giving
We build partnerships with companies and nonprofit organizations to support our cancer research, education and patient care programs. Through corporate and organizational giving, you’ll find many ways to support Mays Cancer Center while building your brand’s awareness with new audiences.
Volunteering at Mays Cancer Center
As a volunteer, you can make a difference for our patients and their families as they undergo cancer treatment. Learn more about the rewarding opportunities available to you as a Mays Cancer Center volunteer.
Donate to Mays Cancer Center
You can make a difference in the fight against cancer. Donate to support cancer research, education and drug development.
Explore Mays Cancer Center
Find out more about how our research programs are helping us advance cancer care in South Texas and across the country.