About This Event
The scientific program consists of lectures and mini-symposia by experts in clinical and basic research, selected slide and poster presentations chosen from the submitted abstracts, educational sessions, workshops, award lectures, panel and case discussions and forums.
December 8-11, 2020
- We are very pleased to announce that the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium will take place in 2020. In response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic, the SABCS Executive Committee has made the decision, out of necessity to ensure the health, safety and security of all SABCS attendees and the patients and communities they serve, to hold the 2020 SABCS virtually. The dates will be December 8-11, 2020.
- Call for Abstracts - Late submission abstracts is now closed. For abstracts submitted by the July 8, 2020 deadline, decision letters, along with presentation instructions, have been e-mailed to the Presenter (the contact person/first author listed). If you do not receive a notification, please contact email@example.com
- Registration fees have been reduced. If you have registered and paid, SABCS will refund any amount owed.
- 2020 SABCS mobile app now available, please click here.
Date and Time
Date and Time
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 8:00AM
- to Friday, December 11, 2020, 7:00PM
We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions.
If you have a question or comment, please contact us at the address or phone number below:
Mays Cancer Center at UT Health San Antonio
7979 Wurzbach, MC 8224
San Antonio, TX 78229