About This Event
The scientific program consists of lectures and mini-symposia by experts in clinical and basic research, selected slide and poster presentations chosen from the submitted abstracts, educational sessions, workshops, award lectures, panel and case discussions and forums.
December 8-12, 2020
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
900 E. Market Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205
- UT Health continues to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our priority is always on the health and safety of our community.
- Call for Abstracts - We invite you to submit your abstract for the 2020 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. Abstracts are due by July 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm Central Time US.
- The deadline to submit a nomination for the SABCS McGuire Award has been extended to April 20, 2020.
- Register for the 2020 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium now for the discounted price which ends October 31, 2020. Make your hotel reservation first through the SABCS housing bureau and receive 15% off your registration fee!
- Housing is now open! Please reserve your hotel room with Orchid Events, the official SABCS housing bureau. Reservations which have been obtained through agencies other than the official SABCS housing bureau (Orchid Events) are not guaranteed
Date and Time
Date and Time
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020
We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions.
If you have a question or comment, please contact us at the address or phone number below:
Mays Cancer Center at UT Health San Antonio
7979 Wurzbach, MC 8224
San Antonio, TX 78229