About Gregory Abrahamian, M.D.
Gregory Abrahamian, MD, specializes in adult and pediatric kidney and liver transplant surgery as well as hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery. Dr. Abrahamian received his medical degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He completed his residency and transplant fellowship at Wilford Hall United States Air Force Medical Center in San Antonio and Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He retired from the United States Air Force with 24 years of service. Dr. Abrahamian was also named one of San Antonio Magazine’s Top Doctors of 2021 and Texas Monthly's Super Doctors of 2020.
- Professor of Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- Surgical Director of Kidney Transplantation, UT Health San Antonio
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgery
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Medical School: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX
- Residency: Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX
- Transplant Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Locations & Contact
- Research & Publications
- Clinical Trials