About Robyn Scherber, M.D.
Dr. Robyn Scherber is an active clinician and researcher focusing on chronic myeloid blood cancers, specifically the myeloproliferative neoplasms. She currently sees a variety of myeloid patients at UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson Cancer Center, including myelodysplastic syndrome and acute leukemia. She has a broad portfolio of research experience that has included the investigation of novel treatment strategies to improve quality of life. These efforts include conducting investigational trials that evaluate the impact of pharmacologic and/or integrative care approaches to therapy. Dr. Scherber has an extensive publication record including first author publications in JCO and Blood and has won numerous research awards.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical School: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
- Internship: Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Residency: Mayo Clinic - Scottsdale GME
- Fellowship: Oregon Health & Science University
Locations & Contact
Locations & ContactMake an appointment: (210) 450-1000
Excellent in every way imaginable. Thank you.
- Research & Publications
- Clinical Trials