About This Event
Mays Cancer Center, home to UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson, invites you to attend the TEXAS VIRTUAL MPN WORKSHOP (TMW) 2020: First Annual Workshop and Meeting.
Our aim is to bring together medical experts in the field of myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN) to discuss the many new research and therapy options in development for MPN patients. We expect a deep dive into the role of current and new therapies in MPN. This truly international event will have many key investigators and thought leaders of the MPN community presenting and participating.
August 27-28, 2020
Pre-Registration Deadline: August 21, 2020 11:59 PM (CST)
Everyone must register to attend. Registration is free to all and includes a slate of online sessions featuring key international speakers, and a newly added discussion section on COVID19 and MPNs.
The program features international speakers presenting an array of topics including:
- Pre-MPN, Atypical MPNs, and Inflammation?
- MPN: Subtypes: A Genetic Spectrum or Discrete Entities?
- Unmet Therapeutic Needs in Treatment in Indolent MPNs
- COVID-19: It’s the end of the world as we know it
- Rare and Overlap Syndromes
- Novel Pathways and Targets in MPNs: Moving Beyond JAKi
- Special Topics- SCT and Accelerated/Blast Phase
The Joe R. & Lozano Long School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for 10.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Date and Time
Date and Time
- Thursday, August 27, 2020