About This Event
The Mays Cancer Center, home to UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson, invites you to attend in the inaugural San Antonio Liver Cancer Symposium.
This virtual meeting builds on the experience and success of our internationally known San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium but will focus on the significant burden of hepatocellular carcinoma especially prevalent in South Texas. This event will offer stimulating talks and interactive panel discussions that aim to foster collaborations and further advance the field of liver cancer. This meeting will cover the epidemiology of liver cancer, as well as pre-clinical, translational and clinical advances in treating this disease, including survivorship and liver cancer in pediatric patients. The liver cancer community and interested physicians, researchers and providers are encouraged to attend free of charge.
Why you should attend:
- Improve your knowledge on the clinical treatment of liver cancer.
- Get a comprehensive update on the most current and important scientific, clinical, and translational aspects of liver cancer.
- Listen in and take part in stimulating discussions between clinicians and researchers.
- Meet renowned liver cancer experts speaking at this meeting.
- CME, MOC and CNE accredited.
Date and Time
Date and Time
- Friday, October 1, 2021, 7:00AM
- to Saturday, October 2, 2021, 4:25PM