About This Event
The Mays Cancer Center, home to UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson, welcomes you to join us for a free live webinar, Taking Care of Your Health and Wellness during the COVID-19 Era, on Thursday, June 25, from 3 – 4 p.m. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with our experts and have your questions answered.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Supportive care and nutrition while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Benefits of meditation, exercise and relaxation to decrease stress and promote whole wellness.
- Cancer survivorship.
- Are Hispanics at higher risk for being infected with COVID-19?
- Ruben Mesa, MD, director, Mays Cancer Center
- Laura Tenner, MD, associate professor, gastrointestinal oncology
- Daniel Hughes, MD, assistant professor, research
- Jennifer Huberty, Ph.D., associate professor, exercise and wellness, Arizona State University
- Amelie Ramirez, DrPH, professor and chair, department of population health sciences
- Darpan Patel, MD, associate professor, research
The live webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams. Supported web browsers to view this webinar are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Please make sure you have the latest version of either browser. If you are using a tablet or iPad, please download the Microsoft Teams App from the App Store.
Date and Time
Date and Time
- Thursday, June 25, 2020
- 3:00PM - 4:00PM