About This Event
Practical Applications of New Agents in Oncology is a nationally recognized conference for healthcare professionals designed to provide information on the results of clinical studies of new anticancer agents and current treatment strategies. National experts presenting at this conference will be addressing these needs and sharing their expert opinion. In addition, attendees will learn how to use pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine approaches to help in the selection of novel new therapies for patients.
The conference will give an up-to-date review of recently approved new agents and promising investigational agents in oncology and hematology and will provide educational opportunities for healthcare professionals such as: hematology/oncology fellows, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, pharmacists, and clinical research coordinators.
Topics will include:
- New molecular targets and the underlying molecular mechanisms for new drug development.
- Novel targeted therapies & immunotherapies that have been approved over the last two years, as well as those that are likely to be approved.
- Drug development pipelines.
- The transition from drug development in Biopharma to clinical trials.
It is a continuing education (CME) activity designed for healthcare professionals specializing in oncology and hematology.
Date and Time
Date and Time
- Friday, April 7, 2023, 7:00AM
- to Saturday, April 8, 2023, 5:00PM